PROBILT™ PNEUMATIC PUMPS
Universal Systems SE manufactures pneumatic pumps for our PROBILT™ line of melters, as well as Nordson® compatible glue pumps for legacy melters.
ProBilt™ Pumps are designed to deliver and maintain continuous hydraulic pressure to meet the demands of today’s high speed manufacturing. Simple design of these adhesive piston pumps, combined with state of the art technology, ensures a durable, reliable, and trouble free performance with a wide variety of hot melts.
The ProBilt™ Series MP Piston Pump is specifically designed to fit all ProBilt™ series hot melt units which include but are not limited to ProBilt™ Phoenix 15 System, ProBilt™ Phoenix 20 System, ProBilt™ 8, ProBilt™ 12, ProBilt™ 15 and ProBilt™ 20.
ProBilt™ Series 3K Piston Pumps are designed to be compatible with Nordson® Series 3000 Applicators including Vista, Multiscan, and Uniscan. To ensure the correct form and fit please call us at (561) 272-5442. We will discuss your specific needs and provide you with a solution.
ProBilt™ Series 23C and 23CS Pumps are designed to be compatible with Nordson® 2300 series melters. Let us help you service your 2302 Melters, 2304 Melters, 2305 Melters and 2306 Melters with new adhesive piston pumps, drain valves, tank filters and much more.
REBUILD SERVICES AVAILABLE FOR: PROBILT™ PHOENIX, PROBILT™, P4, P7, P10, SERIES 3000, SERIES 2300
- Stainless-steel precision air valve resists wear and corrosive effects from plant air.
- Precision spool-and-sleeve fit improves air efficiency.
- Air-valve and actuator design allows easy diagnosis of pump problems for faster repair.
- High strength permanent magnets actuate air valve which reduces the chance of an incomplete shift.
- Double acting piston pump delivers fluid on pump upstroke and downstroke, maintaining consistent pressure to provide on-demand delivery and reduce adhesive degradation due to shearing.
- Piston pump is compatible with a wide range of adhesives.
Pressure Ratios: 1:14
Maximum Pump Rate: 1.2 lbs /min
Viscosity Range: 800 – 3,000 cps
Recommended Operating Air Pressure Range: 10 – 60 psi
Resulting Hydraulic Pressure Range: 140 – 840 psi
Maximum Speed Pump: 90 strokes/min
Air Consumption at 60 psi and maximum pump speed: 1.6 scfm