The packaging industry is entering the time of year when budgets are getting tight, but replacement parts are still needed. Universal Systems SE will cross-reference any of our competitor item numbers and get you high quality replacements. Cross-referencing Nordson item numbers to Universal Systems SE item numbers will help to lower your cost and keep your packaging lines running longer!
You will also notice that our competitors change their part number often. This is why we offer the search bar on our website for any cross-reference numbers you might have. Some of the most common cross references are listed below. If you purchase any of the parts listed on a regular basis, please feel free to call us today! We guarantee that all of our products are quality control tested before leaving our facility and we stand by all of our products with strong warranties.
P10, 1022234, 1022235, 276881, 276882, 276883, 276884, 276885, 276886, 276033, 276034, 238310, 243666, 168204, 166535 à ALL of these item numbers match USSE # D100-644
4 Ft. Hose:
107288, 129556, 100120, 274791, 276151 –> 4104
6 Ft. Hose:
107286, 129557, 100121, 274792, 276152 –> 4106
8 Ft. Hose:
107287, 129559, 100122, 274793, 276153 –> 4108
10 Ft. Hose:
107289, 129561, 100123, 274794, 276154 –> 4110
12 Ft. Hose:
107310, 129562, 100124, 274795, 276155 –> 4112
16 Ft. Hose:
104008, 129564, 100125, 274796, 276156 –> 4116
20 Ft. Hose:
223838, 223836 –> 4120
24 Ft. Hose:
129565, 100832, 100126, 274797 –> 4124
H200 1 Module AO/AC
8503717, 8505756, 8505768 –> 39105
H200 1 Module (AO/SC)
274596, 224939, 8503591, 8503686 –> 39107
1052927 –> 29215
272282, 276119, 326583, 331979, 1048115, 2210, 2219, 2400, 2410 –> 29219
For any other questions on cross-referencing, please call (561) 272-5442 or email email@example.com.
The packaging industry is unique, and can be a tough industry to buy for. It is important for purchasing agents to understand how their hot melt systems operate in order to ensure they are buying the correct parts. Hot melt manufacturers are full of highly educated engineers that have honed their skills over time. At Universal Systems SE, we combine our experience of over 40+ years to keep our products ever evolving and ensure we are still at the top of the industry, while offering our expertise to help our customer purchasing agents make the right choices.
Keeping up to date on the latest trends is not only important for us as manufacturers, but it is also important for buyers. Below are 5 important facts that every hot melt equipment buyer needs to keep in mind before making a purchase.
- Durability – at USSE, we stand behind the durability and craftsmanship of our products. That means that we offer a solid warranty, longer than all of our competitors.
- In Stock Products & Compatibility – whenever you call to inquire about the pricing on a melter or replacement part, make sure you remember to ask if the part is in stock. There are several choices that you have when ordering both main and replacement parts. Most all companies make their parts compatible with industry standards.
- Tank Capacity – make sure your melter’s tank capacity matches your packaging line output. This will ensure that you have the correct tank needed for the job.
- Match Your Adhesive and Your Pump – the pump needs to match the viscosity of your chosen hot melt adhesive. This is key to making sure that you are ordering the correct style pump to dispense the adhesive on your packaging materials.
- Usability – the best melters will be easy to operate, easy to change out replacement parts, and easy to clean and maintain. They will also come with smart features like USSE offers on all of our ProBilt adhesive melters.
At Universal Systems SE we are dedicated to the education of both our customers and the next generation of hot melt engineers.
If you are interested in learning more about hot melt equipment tips and facts, please call one of our customer service specialists today at 1-800-848-5018 or email sales at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view these facts and several other key features of our ProBilt™ Melters by visiting us on YouTube.