Why not combine my two favorite things: wine & packaging!
Winemaking is as much an art as it is a science, the same can be said for manufacturing packaging equipment. Winemakers need an OEM that has in-depth knowledge and experience in packaging products as high-end and fragile as wine bottles. At Universal Systems, we work with several large wineries to help them utilize the most cost-effective and capable line of hot melt equipment to seal their most valuable assets.
When wineries look to an OEM for their packaging needs, below are 5 things they need to focus on.
- QUALITY: All Universal Systems SE equipment is compliant with all international standards in addition to offering OSHA compliance.
- RELIABILITY: At USSE, we work with all wineries to make sure their hot melt equipment is optimized and running smoothly, and we have since 1981. We focus on matching the packaging needs with the tank capacity of the melter and the ease of operation on all machines for line workers. The easier the operation, the less potential for downtime. All of our hot melt tanks have the same components, this allows for you to streamline your inventory as well. We also provide you with advanced engineering and design with expert tech support.
- FLEXIBILITY: Your wine-making facility and process is unique, and you need an OEM that works with you to provide flexible solutions that support your business goals. Whether you need just a single machine or a full hot melt system, Universal System has a multitude of products that you can use for different glue applications.
- AFFORDABILITY: When you invest in new equipment, working directly with the equipment manufacturer eliminates the increased costs charged by a 3rd party representative of an OEM. Such investments should readily produce improved efficiencies that positively impact your bottom line. Our clients can attest to the fact that their investment in USSE equipment results in proven, accelerated ROI and a lower total cost of ownership. Plus, all of our equipment is proudly made in the USA.
- SUPPORT: Avoid frustrations of unanswered questions and unsolved problems by choosing to work with an OEM that provides excellent US-based customer service. That way, your operation can quickly get the assistance they need. Universal Systems is a US company who only has offices in the USA. We are proud to offer made in the USA products to our favorite US winemakers!
Call (561) 272-5442 today to speak with a sales rep to see how Universal Systems can help with your packaging needs.