Hot melt machines are an important investment into the efficiency of your packaging line. Just like any important investment, you want to make sure that you are maintaining your hot melt machines to limit downtime and minimize expenses.
Below are the top 10 maintenance recommendations to ensure you get the most out of your Universal Systems machine.
1) Replace Melter Filter after 500 Hours
2) Clean Melter Tank with Purge Plus™ after 1,000 Hours
3) Clean and Flush Pump after 2,500 Hours
4) Replace Pump after 5,000 Hours
5) Replace Hose only when it stops heating
6) Replace In-Line Filters after 150 Hours
7) Replace Gun Head only when it stops heating
8) Change Module Every 1,000 Hours
9) Replace Nozzle Every 120 Hours
10) Depending on how many lines you are running, make sure you keep enough spares of each in stock.
Universal Systems SE stocks all of the above and can ship almost anything same day. For more information on how to operate your hot melt systems or perform maintenance on your system, please check out our YouTube channel.
For pricing on any items, please reach out to one of our sales representatives at email@example.com or feel free to call our corporate office at 1-800-848-5018.